Raptors Athletics aspires to be an outstanding educational-athletic organization that provides a high-quality experience to every youth athlete. Our programs encourages youth development by providing opportunities for personal and athletic growth. Raptors Athletics promotes sportsmanship, self-esteem, and the development of life skills through engaging youth in sports while providing a safe, healthy, positive environment where the youth of our community can learn the fundamentals of the sports they participate in.
We recognize that our leadership and team coaches are the people who most directly make this all possible. It is our goal to provide every coach with the tools to succeed as a Coach for their team. We are committed to creating a positive culture, in which coaches, parents, fans, officials and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
- Strive for Excellence - Encourage each player to always do their best as he/she learns to master the fundamentals of both their athletic and life skills.
- Recognize Every Victory - Big or small, there are victories in every event that should be recognized.
- Develop Leaders - The goal is not just to develop good athletes, but also good leaders. Our youth athletes will not be playing sports all of their lives, but they can be lifelong influencers.
- Teamwork - Developing strong relationships, respecting others, and showing sincere care to everyone around you will take you a long way in life. This is something all of our teams will embrace.
- Perseverance - Never give up and don't be afraid to make mistakes. Anything is possible through hard work and perseverance.
- Positive Attitude - Strive to have a positive attitude in practice, games, and all aspects of our lives.
Raptors Athletics proudly serves youth in Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Larkspur & Sedalia feeding into Castle View, Douglas County and Rock Canyon High School. Our youth sports programs include lacrosse, tackle football, baseball, softball, basketball and volleyball